top of page

Finding a solution for a long standing problem

A Case History

Vijayalakshmi My grandson had some problem right from his birth, a problem that couldn’t be diagnosed for last six months. We chanted Bach Flower Remedy Cerato. Soon after, Naran asked us to chant this mantra. Immediately the doctors diagnosed and they asked us to bring a remedy from abroad. Now my grandson is getting better.

Naran S. Balakumar How this mantra has worked in this situation? Last six months the problem could not be diagnosed. How much sufferings the parents as well as the child would have gone through. It just points whatever amount of problem one may have, can be solved with this mantra. The mental agony you have gone through nobody can help you. Only divine can help you. But, it needs a call from you. We should be ready to receive the divine help. Our hearts should be opened for divinity, for it to help us. Chant this mantra. Divine will solve the problem for you. Problem is 1% and the rest of 99% is only in mind. If we come out of that 99%, then the problem will not be there.

4 views

Recent Posts

See All

Help to manage a Root Canal Treatment

Naran S Balakumar Let us say you have wanted to do a root canal treatment. To find the right dentist: (Bach Flower Remedy) CERATO Remove the fear of surgery: MIMULUS (the expenses will be within you

Mantra for body pains

Naran S Balakumar Chant “HARI OM” It can be chanted for body pains. This is the one mantra which evolves the body. Related PostsHow Our Body Guides Us: https://healbymindbodymessages.wordpress.com/20

How I overcame the serious problem in my life

Sowjanya Dear Naran Sir, Hope you are doing good! This is one miracle happened to me and I would like to share it with you. My husband was hospitalized in Continental international Hospital, Hydera

Comentarios


bottom of page