top of page

Get re-united

CharlieMy fiancé broke up with me for no fault of mine. It has really hurt me in all ways. I would like him to get back with me and marry me, and we are content and happy with each other.

NaranBe in the following mudra for 15 minutes: (both hands) thumb touching the first three fingers. The little finger is not touched; it is kept away. Be in this mudra and chant “CHANGE DIVINE ORDER” After15 minutes, let the right hand touch little and ring fingers and the left hand touch the middle finger and ring finger. Be in this mudra for 15 more minutes and chant “THANKS TOGETHER DIVINE”.

ExplanationThe first one will help one move out of his place. The second one will unite the two, since it will balance one’s own male and female energy.


Recent Posts

See All

Sweet Chestnut saved me from choosing a wrong person

Laksh I have two proposals, as per your suggestion, I was using the Bach Flower Remedy SWEET CHESTNUT too and selected one person. But we come to know from some source that, he was suffering from som

Avoid Confusion in Marriage

Client One day prior to my sister’s marriage, mediator called my father that groom’s father want a dining table; otherwise, they will not take rest of the furniture which we are giving to them as gift

How to get adjusted in a difficult circumstance

Naran S Balakumar Take the Bach Flower Remedy WALNUT. Anywhere one has to adjust and make some compromise. WALNUT is the best remedy to make adjustments and compromises in the family. Before marriag


bottom of page